Specialist advice and support are offered through consultation visits, training, emails, telephone, documentation, resource materials and signposting.
What can 'I Am Growth Ltd' do for you?
- Demonstrate and support models of best practice within early years.
- Promote inclusion; ensuring clear policies , transparent planning and good practice to support and meet the individual needs of children (SEND code of practice).
- Contribute to planning and delivery of training to support practitioners in enhancing levels of development in the EYFS.
- 'Enabling environment' audits and assessments.
- Support completing and implementing self evalution forms (SEF)/ Ofsted Action Plans/ Process Oriented monitoring (POMS) /Every Child a Talker (ECAT) and a range of other child development enhancement initiatives.